Diversity & Inclusion at Workplace: Challenges and Best Practices
Start date: January 27, 2021
Start time: 11 am EST/5 pm CEST
Did you know that diverse and inclusive companies tend to be more innovative and profitable? Join EdCast Marketplace and experts from our content partners, Syntrio and Lawpilots, for an interactive webinar on “Diversity & Inclusion at Workplace: Challenges and Best Practices” on Wednesday, January 27, 2021, at 11 am EST/5 pm CEST.
In this webinar our speakers will highlight:
- The importance and benefits of diversity & inclusion at the workplace
- Challenges in creating a diverse and inclusive work culture
- Best practices for overcoming such challenges and nurturing a diverse workforce
- The role of L&D in supporting management to foster a diverse and inclusive culture
Our speakers for this event are:
- Jason Lunday, VP Product Development, Syntrio
- Philipp von Bülow, CEO, Lawpilots
- Anja Deelen, Head of Marketplace Growth, EdCast
Register now to join us for this webinar and receive a special content package from Syntrio and Lawpilots after the live event, alongside the webinar recording and presentation slides.
At EdCast Marketplace, we are committed to supporting all your training needs. To explore our extensive catalog, including over 200 options in Diversity & Inclusion, visit the global B2B platform. In case of any queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are always happy to help.
Thank you for joining us. Click here to watch the full webinar recording.